|606 NE 7th Street, Trenton, FL 32693
|Based on Years of Experience
WORK TODAY, GET PAID TODAY. WE OFFER DAILY PAY!
If you love the reward of caring for people and are searching for a stable, long-term career, with AMAZING benefits, we want to hear from you!
We will contact you for an IMMEDIATE interview. Become a part of a dynamic environment with excellent benefits and an amazing team of compassionate individuals like you.
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Disability coverages also available
- Full Tuition payments for license improvements
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Differentials
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Professional, Friendly & Social Team Members
Wage scale determined by years of experience. Benefits & bonuses available for full-time employees working over 30 hours per week.
** If this interests you, that interests us! We’re looking forward to having you on the team! **
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish this job.
- Must have the willingness to perform simple, repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to stand and walk short distances 7-8 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs. frequently and be able to push and pull wet laundry (50-75 lbs.) from a washing machine.
- Must be able to work with standard cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to operate standard and commercial laundry equipment.
- Must have knowledge of supplies and equipment used by the department and the care of this equipment.
- Must have knowledge of safety regulations.
- Must be able to cooperate and work well with fellow employees.
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with residents, staff, family members, visitors, government agencies’ personnel, and the general public.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Must be able to meet all local health regulations and pass pre/post-employment physical exams if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must attend in-service/education programs as required to learn new procedures and develop skills to meet regulatory compliance.
- Must agree not to disclose resident protected health information and report suspected or known violations of such to the Administrator.