Unit Manager/Unit Supervisor/Nursing Supervisor
|FACILITY||ADDRESS||JOB TYPE||SHIFT||HOURLY RATE||SPECIAL INCENTIVES|
|1206 N Travis Street, Liberty, TX 77575||Part Time||Weekend||Based on Years of Experience||Part-time position / Weekends|
Part-time position / Weekends
WORK TODAY, GET PAID TODAY. WE OFFER DAILY PAY!
We’re Hiring NOW!!!
If you love the reward of caring for people and are searching for a stable, long-term career, with AMAZING benefits, we want to hear from you!
We will contact you for an IMMEDIATE interview. Become a part of a dynamic environment with excellent benefits and an amazing team of compassionate individuals like you.
** If this interests you, that interests us! We’re looking forward to having you on the team! **
- Must have and maintain throughout employment an unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure issued by the State Board of Nursing.
- Must have valid CPR certification and maintain active CPR certification throughout employment.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state and federal regulations specific to nursing home operation and licensure.
- Must be able to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with residents, families, vendors, visitors, government agencies, facility staff, hospital personnel, hospice representatives, and the general public.
- Must have excellent follow-through.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality individualized care.
- Ability to prepare and present educational material and or reports to various audiences.
- Ability to formulate reports, disseminate information, interpret data, and coordinate with multiple departments.
- Must be able to lift 60-70lbs frequently.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk throughout the scheduled shift.
- Must comply with attendance policy and established nursing staff schedules, be flexible, and make necessary accommodations for the needs of residents and families.
- Must have knowledge of computer systems, systems applications, and other office equipment.
- Must have excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to meet all local health regulations and pass a post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
- Must have the ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships through the use of tactful, direct and sensitive interaction. Must be able to communicate verbally in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, co-workers, and to work cooperatively with others.
- Must attend in-service/education programs as required to learn new procedures and develop skills to meet regulatory compliance.
- Must agree not to disclose resident protected health information and report suspected or known violations of such to the Administrator.