|FACILITY||ADDRESS||JOB TYPE||SHIFT||HOURLY RATE||SPECIAL INCENTIVES|
|1114 Chatman Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34601||Full Time||Day, Weekend||Based on Years of Experience|
WORK TODAY, GET PAID TODAY. WE OFFER DAILY PAY!
We’re Hiring NOW!!!
If you love the reward of caring for people and are searching for a stable, long-term career, with AMAZING benefits, we want to hear from you!
We will contact you for an IMMEDIATE interview. Become a part of a dynamic environment with excellent benefits and an amazing team of compassionate individuals like you.
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Disability coverages also available
- Full Tuition payments for license improvements
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Differentials
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Professional, Friendly & Social Team Members
Wage scale determined by years of experience. Benefits & bonuses available for full-time employees working over 30 hours per week.
** If this interests you, that interests us! We’re looking forward to having you on the team! **
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Experience in health care or clerical setting preferred.
- Must have knowledge of: casework process; needs of geriatric patients; medical settings, social and health resources of community, and funding resources such as Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances.
- Must be sensitive to patients’ physical and psychosocial needs.
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be a self-motivated, creative and positive personality, who demonstrates willingness to learn new ideas and skills and can work as part of a team.
- Must possess patience, good organizational skills, and assertiveness and be a conscientious person.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Must be able to handle emotionally stressful situations day in and day out, including, but not limited to death and dying.
- Must be able to cooperate and work well with fellow employees.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to meet all local health regulations and pass pre/post-employment physical exams if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must attend in-service/education programs as required to learn new procedures and develop skills to meet regulatory compliance.
- Must agree not to disclose resident protected health information and report suspected or known violations of such to the Administrator.