Accounts Payable Coordinator
|FACILITY||ADDRESS||JOB TYPE||SHIFT||HOURLY RATE||SPECIAL INCENTIVES|
|1114 Chatman Blvd., Brooksville, FL 34601||Full Time||Day||Based on Years of Experience|
WORK TODAY, GET PAID TODAY. WE OFFER DAILY PAY!
We’re serious about getting the best people to join our team and offering on-the-spot interviews.
Our Accounting staff love what they do, and our residents see this demonstrated daily. This position offers work/life balance, opportunities for advancement, and the chance to form meaningful bonds with our residents and their families.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset and the benefits we offer reflect our commitment to having the very best. Benefits include: Our competitive salary, 401K Matching, medical and dental insurance, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid time off (PTO), and paid company holidays.
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Disability coverages also available
- Full Tuition payments for license improvements
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Differentials
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Professional, Friendly & Social Team Members
Wage scale determined by years of experience. Benefits & bonuses available for full-time employees working over 30 hours per week.
If this interests you, that interests us! We’re looking forward to having you on the team!
The position is responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the accounts payable records necessary to properly account for the transactions of the business and safeguard assets by following company procedures. Recording accurate and timely transactions are critical.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least one years’ experience as an accounts payable clerk preferably in a skilled nursing facility.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience preferred.
- National Data Care Resident Funds Management System (RFMS) experience preferred.
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Must be proficient in basic mathematical skills and understand the reconciliation process. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work well and cooperate with fellow employees.
- Must be able to meet all local health regulations and pass the pre/post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background check, and reference inquiry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submit invoices to the proper departments for verification of charges.
- Match invoices to receiving documents.
- Coding and inputting invoices into the AP system.
- Setup weekly check runs and obtains approval for invoice payments.
- Reconcile all monthly statements.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve billing issues.
- Read, review, and interpret personal services and other contracts to payment terms or provisions; track remaining available balances; additional reporting as needed.
- Maintain well-organized, complete and accurate files and records according to the departmental procedures and policies.
- Immediately notifies the Business Office Manager, Administrator, or Corporate Controller of any unusual activities or changes in A/P policies or procedures.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Prepare other A/P related support activities as required.
Physical and Sensory Requirements: Walking, sitting, standing, reaching, stooping, bending, lifting, grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine-hand coordination. Ability to hear and respond to overhead pages. Ability to communicate with residents, families, personnel, vendors, and consultants. Ability to apply training and in-service education provided. Must present a neat, clean, professional appearance and demonstrate a positive approach with employees and residents.
Every effort has been made to make your job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The above statements reflect general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be regarded as a detailed description of all the work requirements.