|FACILITY||ADDRESS||JOB TYPE||SHIFT||HOURLY RATE||SPECIAL INCENTIVES|
|606 NE 7th Street, Trenton, FL 32693||Full Time||Day||Based on Years of Experience|
We’re Hiring NOW!!!
WORK TODAY, GET PAID TODAY. WE OFFER DAILY PAY!
If you love the reward of caring for people and are searching for a stable, long-term career, with AMAZING benefits, we want to hear from you!
We will contact you for an IMMEDIATE interview. Become a part of a dynamic environment with excellent benefits and an amazing team of compassionate individuals like you.
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Disability coverages also available
- Full Tuition payments for license improvements
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Differentials
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Professional, Friendly & Social Team Members
Wage scale determined by years of experience. Benefits & bonuses available for full-time employees working over 30 hours per week.
** If this interests you, that interests us! We’re looking forward to having you on the team! **
- High school graduate or graduate of technical/trade school preferred. Prior maintenance experience preferred. Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish this job.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical manuals, etc.
- Must be able to do heavy lifting and moving. Able to lift over 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to stand and walk inside and outside in all weather conditions (i.e. rain,
- heat, cold, etc.), climb ladders, work in awkward positions.
- Must have knowledge of local code and ordinances and knowledge of safety regulations.
- Must have ability to plan and carry out programs in repair or new construction and/or installation.
- Must have knowledge of supplies and equipment used by the department and the care of this equipment.
- Must be a self-motivated, creative and positive personality, who demonstrates willingness to learn new ideas and skills.
- Must possess patience, good organizational skills, and assertiveness and be a conscientious person.
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with residents.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Must be flexible in working hours so that weekend/evening coverage may be provided.
- Must be able to meet all local health regulations and pass pre/post-employment physical exams if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must agree not to disclose resident protected health information and report suspected or known violations of such to the Administrator.
- Must attend in-service/education programs as required to learn new procedures and develop skills to meet regulatory compliance.